Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid Introduction
Polyester warp-knitted polyester geogrid is made of high-strength polyester industrial filament, which is processed into geogrid by warp-knitted directional woven mesh grey fabric. It is applied to the reinforcement of soft soil foundation treatment and roadbed, embankment, and other projects to improve the quality of the project and reduce the cost of the project.
Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid Features
1. Has high tensile strength
2. Small elongation
3. Corrosion resistance and aging resistance
4. Strong occlusal force with the base material
5, lightweight, with drainage effect
Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid Application field
1. It is suitable for roadbed reinforcement of various roads, railways, and airports.
2. It is suitable for the foundation reinforcement of permanent bearings such as large parking lots and wharf freight yards.
3. It is suitable for slope protection of railways and highways.
4. Applicable culvert enhancement.
5. It is suitable for the secondary reinforcement of the soil slope reinforced by the one-way tensile geogrid to further strengthen the soil slope and prevent soil erosion.
6. Reinforcement of mines and tunnels.
Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid use
1. The warp-knitted polyester geogrid is used to reinforce the soft soil subgrade of various roads, such as highways, railways, municipal roads, etc., which can improve the strength of the subgrade and delay the reflection cracks of the road.
2. Reinforcement and isolation of dams and river channels in water conservancy projects of warp-knitted polyester geogrids, strengthen soft soil foundations, enhance their protection capabilities, and improve the bearing capacity and stability of foundations.
3. The warp-knitted polyester geogrid is used for embankment slope reinforcement, retaining wall reinforcement to enhance strength, and soft soil foundations such as roads, railways, and water conservancy.
4. The warp-knitted polyester geogrid is used for the protection of railway slag: due to train vibration and wind and rain, the ballast is lost. The geogrid is used to wrap the ballast to prevent the loss of the ballast and improve the stability of the roadbed;
5. Warp-knitted polyester geogrid is used for railway retaining walls: geogrids are used for reinforcement of retaining walls on the edge of railways, such as platforms and cargo platforms in railway stations, which can prolong the service life and reduce maintenance costs;
6. Warp-knitted polyester geogrid is used for a reinforced retaining wall: adding geogrid next to the road and in the vertical retaining wall can improve the bearing capacity of the retaining wall;
7. The foundation of the abutment is generally easy to sink down, and the phenomenon of car jumping occurs. Laying a geogrid under the foundation of the abutment can improve the bearing capacity and stabilize the abutment.
Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid Specifications and Parameters
|Longitudinal Strength (KN/m)||25||30||40||50||80||80||100|
|Transverse Strength (KN/m)||25||30||40||50||80||50||100|
Warp Knitted Polyester Geogrid Construction method
The grating should be laid on the coarse-grained stone of the asphalt layer of the construction road. The original pavement should be leveled first. After finishing, trimming, and cleaning, the construction should be carried out. For ordinary gratings, special steel nails should be used to fix the gratings. The joints are horizontal. The asphalt-treated geogrid is more than 5cm long and the length is greater than 10cm. Sprinkle as little bitumen sticky oil as possible. Use self-adhesive geogrid for construction. After moderate rolling by rubber wheel rollers, the asphalt mixture can be paved and pressed. Solid, no specific nails are required to fix it.
The successful application of geogrids is expected to reduce various embankment diseases common in high-intensity earthquake areas and improve the earthquake resistance and disaster reduction capabilities of roads. As the leading geogrid manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, the conventional grid sizes of the geomembrane produced by our company are 12.7mm and 25.4mm. Conventional widths are 2m, 4m, and 6m. The strength, width, and grid size of polyester geogrid can be customized according to user requirements. Contact us for a free geogrid sample.