Mining Grid Mesh product introduction
The polyester fiber mining grid mesh used in coal mines is made of high-modulus and high-strength polyester filaments bundled and woven into a matrix. The surface of the matrix is
Mining Grid Mesh specifications
Mine mesh is generally 1-5m wide and 50-400m long. Before use, it is processed according to the size of the working surface on site. The material is divided into different specifications according to its strength. The tensile strength of the material ranges from 30kN/m to 1200kN/m. And can provide customers need to process special types of products.
Mining Grid Mesh product features
The mining grid mesh is firm and soft, light in weight, and high in tensile strength. The mine mesh per square meter is only about 1KG, while the weight of the same metal mesh is about 32KG. The least tensile strength of the mining grid mesh per square meter is 40KN, and the largest tensile strength can reach 1000KN, which is incomparable to other metal meshes, steel-plastic meshes, etc. mining grid mesh is resistant to acid and alkali, corrosion resistance, friction is not easy to generate static electricity, flame retardant performance is good, and the buried pressure performance is unchanged. The metal mesh and steel-plastic mesh are corroded, which reduces the tensile strength.
Application range of Mining Grid Mesh
False roof support project for underground working face of coal mine, temporary and permanent support of bolt-shot roadway and tunnel in the coal mine, and can also be used for other mine roadway engineering and underground civil engineering.
Economic benefits of the Mining Grid Mesh
1. By laying the mine net, the safety of the roadway and surrounding rock can be improved, the occurrence of roadway fragmentation, gangue leakage, and roof fall can be avoided, the safety conditions of the roadway can be improved, and the occurrence of accidents can be reduced.
2. Reduce the ventilation resistance of the roadway and save energy.
3. The mine net can be recycled and reused in the temporary support of the coal mining face and the tunnel face in the coal mine.
4. The mining grid mesh is light in weight, acid, and alkali-resistant, low in cost, and easy to lay. The mesh size is generally 20*20mm, 40*40mm, and 50*50mm, and the mesh size can also be changed according to customer needs.
5. The color of the Mining Grid Mesh is generally beige, white, and blue. It can also be made according to customer design requirements, which not only reduces the workload of networking but also increases the performance of the mining network.
Mining Grid Mesh Packing
The mining gird mesh is connected to the Mining Grid Mesh in long rolls and loaded into the pallet
How to use Mining Grid Mesh
In the underground support roadway of the coal mine, the metal mesh support process requirements are also used. M-shaped steel belts and anchor disks can be used to press high-strength composites, and high-strength bolts such as threaded steel are used to hang and tighten them. At the joints of the mine mesh, the lap joint is 20mm. ; 14# iron wire can be used between the Mining Grid Mesh and the Mining Grid Mesh, and tightened every 100-150mm. In the permanent support of the bolt and shotcrete roadway in the coal mine, it is also suitable for the technical requirements of the metal mesh support. After the high-strength composite mesh can be fixed by the bolt and the anchor plate, the shotcrete is used to strengthen the support, and the effect is more effective. Under the coal mine, in the temporary support of the coal mining face and the excavated face, the polyester fiber mining grid mesh used in the coal mine is better than other metal meshes, and it is simple, light, easy to fold, and easy to construct.
Technical advantages of mining Grid mesh and metal mesh
1. The mining grid mesh has a large area, good integrity, flexibility, and lightness, high tensile strength, flame retardant, and antistatic, strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance, good gangue blocking effect, and high safety performance; fast Internet access, high production efficiency, and easy operation The process is simple, the mesh sheets of different strengths and specifications can be prefabricated, and the flexibility is large. For example, for a 300-meter-long working face, as long as the underground transportation roadway allows, the entire working face only needs one Mining Grid Mesh to solve the problem, and there is no need to repeat the network connection, which not only reduces the process of transporting the net and connecting the network to the working face. , and avoid the accident or personal injury caused by the transportation and networking of the workers before and after work, and ensure the personal safety of the workers. At the same time, the labor intensity of workers is reduced. In the past, metal mesh workers were used to carry people on their shoulders to carry a shift to transport the mesh to the working surface. In general, a 300-meter-long working surface needs about 30 tons of metal mesh, which depends on the manpower of employees. It is transported to the work surface, and the manpower is held up and connected one by one, the labor intensity of the workers can be imagined. The high-strength polyester mining grid mesh is used, which weighs only a dozen tons. The production of the working face is used to slip into the working face once, which solves the problem of manual transportation of the net by the workers. The use of high-strength polyester fiber mining grid mesh saves labor and effort and is efficient and safe. In the production process, the top network is free of connection, which saves network downtime. After accessing the Internet, the retraction speed is fast, which avoids the slow Internet access and poor integrity when using the metal mesh, which will affect the coal cutting speed. The biggest feature of the mine net is that it can coordinate the operations of laying nets, cutting coal, pushing slips, and shifting frames. The circulation speed is accelerated, and the production efficiency is improved.
2. Besides the above advantages, the use of high-strength polyester fiber mining grid mesh is more important in that it has good gangue blocking effect and fast retraction speed, which can save half the time compared with metal mesh, and is safe and reliable. face saves valuable time.
3. Under the same technical index requirements and strength, the price of polyester fiber mining grid mesh is not higher than the price of metal mesh.
The mining grid mesh has high strength, lightweight, convenient construction, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, high and low-temperature resistance, anti-aging, long service life, flame retardant, antistatic, and other properties. It can be used in coal mine end mining and moving surface, coal mining face false roof support engineering, excavation face protection, and roof protection engineering, end and end support, coal mine bolting tunnel, temporary and permanent support of tunnels, etc. . The Mining Grid Mesh is firm and soft, light in weight, easy to lay, and has high tensile strength. The least tensile strength per square meter is 40KN, and the largest tensile strength can reach 1000KN, while the tensile strength of the metal mesh is only about 35KN. Acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and friction are not easy to generate static electricity, flame retardant performance is good, and the buried pressure performance in the well is unchanged, while the metal mesh and plastic steel mesh are corroded, which reduces the tensile strength. The online process is simple, does not affect the normal production of the working face, saves the construction period, and improves work efficiency. If you have coal mines or other projects, please contact us, and we can provide you with free mining grid mesh samples for your testing!