Geotextile fabrics, also known as geotextile, is a permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers through needle punching or weaving. Geotextile is suitable for road maintenance, greening and water filtration, highway subgrade, railway subgrade, river slope treatment, reservoir dam, garage roof, roof garden, tailings pond filter, etc. Main functions: isolation, filtration (reverse filtration), drainage, reinforcement, protection, and anti-puncture.
- Mass deviation per unit area: The geotextile sample is weighed and converted into a weight of one square meter. The deviation from the required mass per unit area is generally expressed as a percentage.
- Width deviation: 6-10 rolls of the same batch of geotextiles are selected for width measurement and the deviation percentage from the required width.
- Tensile breaking strength: In the tensile test, the tensile strength exhibited by the tensile stress is the tensile breaking strength, which can also be called the tensile strength.
- Elongation at break: The ratio of the largest length to the original length of the geotextile sample until it breaks, generally expressed as a percentage.
- Bursting strength: The sample is clamped in two ring clamps. The beam of the testing machine is equipped with a spherical indenter. The indenter loads the sample in the axial direction until the largest stress when the sample is burst.
Sixth, tearing strength: the geotextile sample cut with the specified cracks is subjected to a local concentrated load on the testing machine to cause the largest stress to tear the fabric.
- Vertical permeability coefficient: refers to the flow rate of water in the material in the direction perpendicular to the plane of the material. Permeability coefficient is a functional indicator of the water permeability of geosynthetics.
The larger the value of this coefficient, the better the water permeability, the smaller the value, the worse the water permeability and the better the water resistance.
Earthshield is a geotextile supplier and manufacturer and wholesaler from China. If you need it, we can give you free samples for your testing!