Nowadays, HDPE geomembrane liner is applied widely in the field of engineering. Its good anti-seepage performance and long-term performance can protect groundwater resources from pollution. In fact, HDPE geomembrane liner is also used more and more in fish farming and other farming fields, why use HDPE geomembrane liner for fish pond liners? Let me explain to you.
- Water storage: Due to its low permeability, HDPE geomembrane liner has good water storage performance to prevent the water in the geomembrane fish pond liners from seeping into the soil, monitor the water level, and save related water conservation costs.
- Water quality stability: The use of HDPE geomembrane liner can maintain the balance of water quality, reduce changes in water conditions, and reduce the cost and time of water quality control.
- Oxygen content: The use of HDPE geomembrane liner can reduce the loss of oxygen caused by infiltration into the soil, facilitate the monitoring of the oxygen content in the water, and reduce the cost of supplementing oxygen in fish pond liners.
- Reduce maintenance cost: HDPE geomembrane liner can inhibit the growth of algae in the water, easy to clean. Since the geomembrane itself contains UV-resistant additives, the geomembrane is not afraid of the sun and is easy to maintain. Due to the low maintenance cost and time, fishing can be carried out conveniently.
- System stability: Compared with digging a pond directly, using an HDPE geomembrane liner can stabilize the slope. It is beneficial to eliminate the threats caused by wind, rain, waves, and other natural conditions to the geomembrane fish pond liners, and maintain the system stability at the time of design to prevent the loss of farmed crops due to the damage caused by the environment in the fish pond liners. In addition, the use of HDPE geomembrane liner can make the pond have steep slopes and depth, which is equivalent to increasing production in disguise. The stability of the system, of course, also reduces the cost of maintaining the earthwork of the fish farm.
- Increase output: After using the HDPE geomembrane liner, there will be no weeds, sludge, and other things affecting the fishing speed at the bottom of the pond, so fishing can be carried out efficiently. The fishing time will be greatly reduced, and the vitality and freshness of fish and shrimp will be greatly enhanced.
- Disease hazard: After using HDPE geomembrane liner, keep fish and shrimp healthy growth. Since the contact between the soil and the water is blocked, the chemical substances in the soil and the germs will not be transmitted to the pond, reducing the possibility of disease transmission. It can be said that the use of HDPE geomembrane liner reduces the cost of medicines for fish farming and the risk of large-scale fish and shrimp deaths due to disease.
- Pond cleaning: After installing the HDPE geomembrane liner, it will be easy to clean the pond. And it is easy to install a clean drainage system in the pond.
- Improve the breeding cycle: After using HDPE geomembrane liner, it is easy to clean and fish, saving a lot of cost time, which can speed up the cultivation of fish pond liners and increase the production in disguised form.
Geomembrane For Fish Pond Liners
Malaysia client’s fish pond liners project, the project using 0.7mm thickness HDPE geomembrane Liner, total 9200sqm, the geomembrane roll width 5.8m, length 50m, the clients also bought the welding machines and E pollock for the construction.
- Geomembrane thickness————0.5mm 0.75mm 1mm
- Geomembrane life—20years
- How to install-Use the geomembrane welding machines, and follow our installation videos