The aquaculture geomembrane has a variety of specifications and many laying forms to meet the anti-seepage requirements of different projects. It adopts hot-melt welding, high weld strength, convenient construction, fast and healthy. The quality of aquaculture geomembrane has become uneven with the increase of manufacturers. There are several aspects to pay attention to when purchasing. The quantity is related to the quality of the entire project, to avoid leakage problems in the project.
- It is not good if there are a lot of particles on the surface and if it has a serious plastic smell. Qualified manufacturers should take the climate and other factors into consideration during the production process.
- The production and application of aquaculture geomembrane is an important field and effective way to promote green and low-carbon development, and the ability to control pollution has been improved. The green ecological environment promotes the improvement of people’s living environment.
- Different manufacturers have different prices. Considering the geographical location of the project, the woven and knitted products are generally of average thickness according to their processing characteristics, so that the aquaculture geomembrane produced can be more durable.
The construction process of geomembrane for the breeding farm:
- Earth excavation should be carried out according to the scale of construction. The slope is less than 40 degrees. The slope transition is gentle. Both yin and yang corners must be chamfered.
- After drying, compacting, and leveling, the base surface will have no cracks, sharp protrusions, and depressions within the vertical depth of 25 mm, and no sharp impurities such as roots.
- After laying the best pond liner with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) at the bottom, fill it with 20cm thick plain soil. After the best pond roof lining is laid, fill the anchor trench with plain soil and tamp it.
- After excavation, the pipeline is designed to be pre-buried. Under normal circumstances, 4 high-density polyethylene pipelines are embedded in the biogas tank.
- Lay the bottom pond liner and install high-density polyethylene pipes. After measuring the size number, cut according to the actual situation and make a record.
- Lay the best high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pool lining on the slope one by one, and cut the diaphragm into an “inverted trapezoid” with upper and lower dimensions in irregular areas, such as corners.
- Water injection operation, after adding water, lay the top film.
Farms now generally build biogas digesters. The anti-seepage membrane of the biogas digester plays a decisive role in the decisive effect of the biogas digester. Once the geomembrane leaks in the biogas digester, the consequences are more serious. How should a farm choose a biogas digester geomembrane?
It is recommended to use a standard impermeable membrane above 1.0mm as the base membrane for the choice of the base membrane. The geomembrane is required to be higher if it is capped. It is recommended to use a geomembrane with an American standard of not less than 1.5mm, which is a regular American standard. Geomembrane is produced by a blow molding process, instead of the so-called standard-compliant geomembrane produced by the very beautiful coating and calendering process provided by individual unscrupulous merchants, because the production process determines whether the index of biogas digester geomembrane meets the standard.
Weeds, bricks, tiles, stones, etc. cannot be put into the biogas digester to avoid scratching or blocking the biogas digester. In the case of no bulging, if it encounters rainy weather and causes a large area of water to accumulate on the surface, it should be drained immediately.
There should be a fence around the geomembrane of the biogas digester, and a biogas field with a sign within 100m. Fireworks are strictly prohibited, and people other than the staff should be avoided. The normal height of the air-producing roof membrane bulge is 3-4m, if it is higher than 5m, it needs to be treated with an exhaust pipe.
The inlet of the biogas digester should avoid the entry of branches, plastic bags, and other debris to cause the inlet to be blocked. If the top membrane of the biogas digester is damaged and the biogas leaks out, tape and other sticky materials should be used to seal the damaged area to avoid leakage of the biogas. Pay attention to the above matters when using geomembrane to build a biogas digester.