Woven fabrics geotextile are also known as woven fabrics. It is a fabric made of two or more sets of perpendicular yarns interwoven at a 90-degree angle for warp and weft. The yarns in the length direction of the cloth are called warp yarns, and the horizontal yarns are called weft yarns.
The high-strength woven fabric geotextile is used as the embankment foundation cushion, which solves the shortage of embankment materials, improves the bearing capacity of the embankment foundation, reduces the foundation settlement difference, and enables the project to have many social and economic benefits such as soil and water conservation and environmental protection at the same time. and ecological benefits.
Woven fabrics geotextiles, also known as woven geotextiles and woven geotextiles, are items made from polypropylene and propylene-ethylene flat yarns. Generally used in the reinforcement of geotechnical projects, the main function is reinforcement, with plane isolation and protection functions. Compared with non-woven fabrics, woven geotextiles do not have the function of filtering, that is, plane drainage.
Woven geotextile is composed of at least two sets of parallel yarns (or flat yarns), one set along the longitudinal direction of the loom (the direction in which the fabric travels) is called warp yarns, and the other set is called weft yarns. Different weaving equipment and processes are used to interweave warp and weft into a cloth shape, which can be woven into different thicknesses and densities according to different scopes of use.
Woven Geotextile Fabric Application
Woven geotextiles are used in railway subgrade construction, highway subgrade construction, foundation use in various construction sites, dam retaining, intercepting sand and soil loss, tunnel waterproofing membrane used, urban green flower engineering, underground garage waterproofing, waterproofing materials Substrates, etc., artificial lakes, pools, anti-seepage and waterproofing, clay liners, and can also be used in concrete foundation cushions, especially when geological instability brings about the uneven settlement, woven geotextiles, woven needle-punched geotextiles It has good water-conducting function and strong tensile strength. It can form a filtering and drainage effect inside the fill, so that the foundation soil does not run off, and enhance the structure of the building and the effect of a solid foundation. The product has good dimensional stability, anti-aging, strong rupture resistance, flexibility, and is not afraid of mold. It is a new material that is non-toxic, non-volatile, and friendly.
The woven geotextile has the characteristics of good adaptability, easy to splice with the original slope, convenient construction, cheap cost, one-time forming, and can be operated underwater. The quality of the molded bag is the quality of the single layer before sewing, and the tensile strength of the mold bag cloth is the index without ribs.
The final molding of the molded bag will be made according to the engineering design requirements, and the engineering unit will provide design drawings or sewing drawings and relevant dimensions.
What characteristics of Shandong Dajin brand woven geotextile are recognized by the public
1. Woven geotextiles use high-strength industrial polypropylene, polyester, nylon, and other synthetic fibers as raw materials, with high original strength. After being woven, they form a regular interwoven structure, and the comprehensive bearing capacity is further improved.
2. Durability: The characteristics of synthetic chemical fibers of woven geotextiles are that they are not deformed, decomposed, or weathered. It can maintain its original characteristics for a long time.
3. Corrosion resistance: The synthetic chemical fiber of woven geotextile generally has acid resistance, alkali resistance, insect resistance, and mildew resistance.
4. Water-based: The woven fabric can control its structural pores to achieve a certain water permeability.
So what should be paid attention to in the construction:
1. During the construction, the high-strength woven fabric should be protected from direct contact with sharp stones. It is best to lay the high-strength woven fabric after the foundation is flattened and rolled because the stress concentration will be formed after puncturing, and tearing will be lost. effect.
2. The transverse tensile strength of high-strength woven fabrics is much smaller than that in the longitudinal direction, and lap joints often form weak links. After laying high-strength woven fabrics, the embankment should be increased to avoid longitudinal cracks along the embankment line. Lost the role of high-strength woven fabric laying.
3. During the construction of the embankment, the load should be added, and the two sides should be kept balanced so that the high-strength woven fabric and the foundation are in a good stress state without damage, so about further improve the strength of the foundation.
The application of Shandong Dajin high-strength woven fabric as the cushion on the bottom of the embankment not only improves the bearing capacity of the foundation and increases the stability of the foundation, but also reduces the settlement difference at the bottom of the embankment, saves investment and accelerates the progress of the project. Besides, since the added high-strength woven cloth also restrains the lateral deformation of the embankment foundation, although their mechanism of action is not very mature, the good effect in engineering practice is certain, especially in the treatment of soft soil embankment foundation. The characteristics of the economy, reliability, and easy construction are more obvious in the project.
1. The geotextile can only be cut with a geotextile knife (hook knife). If it is cut in the field, special protection measures must be taken for other materials to prevent unnecessary damage to the geotextile due to cutting;
2. When laying geotextiles, all necessary measures must be taken to prevent damage to the material below;
3. When laying geotextiles, care must be taken not to let stones, a large amount of dust or moisture, etc., that may damage the geotextiles, may block drains or filters, or may cause difficulties for next connections into the geotextiles. or under the geotextile;
4. After installation, conduct a visual inspection on all geotextile surfaces to determine all damaged landowners, mark and repair them, and make sure that there are no foreign substances that can cause damage on the paved surface, such as broken needles and other foreign objects;
5. The connection of geotextiles must follow the following regulations: under normal circumstances, there should be no horizontal connection on the slope (the connection must not intersect with the contour of the slope), except for the repaired place.
6. If a suture is used, the suture must be made of the same or more than the material of the geotextile, and the suture must be made of anti-ultraviolet material. There should be an obvious color difference between the suture and the geotextile for easy inspection.
7. Pay special attention to the stitching during installation to ensure that no dirt or gravel from the gravel cover enters the middle of the geotextile.
As the leading Woven Geotextile Fabric manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, Our quality satisfies the ASTM GRI-GM13 standard. Besides, we have obtained CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 certificates. Our customer projects include aquaculture (fish ponds, shrimp ponds), water conservancy (canals, dam), environmental protection (landfill sites, sewage treatment), mining (heap leaching ponds, tailings), agriculture (water reservoirs), and many other projects, customer satisfaction is 100%. If you have any questions about woven geotextiles fabric, please contact us! We provide you with solutions online 24 hours a day!