The principle of deodorizing the sewage pool is based on the composition of the odor, using acid, alkali, and strong oxidant as the washing spray solution to react with the odor molecules in the gas, and then remove the odorous substances.
When we cover and deodorize the sewage pool, we must keep the following points in mind
1. The purpose of capping the sewage tank is to prevent the overflow of waste odor gas in the sewage tank, which will pollute the environment and endanger our health;
2. For the design of capping the sewage pool, a high density polyethylene geomembranes material with strong corrosion resistance should be selected. Among them, a fluorocarbon fiber membrane is used. This hdpe waterproofing membrane material has strong tensile strength, is non-adhesive, and is not easy to adhere to dust. Reduce the workload of maintenance personnel;
3. To deodorize the sewage pool, choose a Geomembranes material with good air tightness, which Geomembranes can isolate the corrosion of the steel structure from the internal gas;
When choosing to cover the sewage pool, according to the actual situation, if the span is large, the inflatable Geomembranes structure should be given priority (due to the lightweight of the Geomembranes itself, the inflatable Geomembranes structure can solve the problem of the traditional Geomembranes structure in large The difficulties encountered in span construction are very suitable for large-span pools). When covering and deodorizing the sewage pool, we must choose the hdpe waterproofing membrane material according to the above points, otherwise, it will not only waste financial and material resources, but also increase the amount of engineering, and cause great pollution to the environment.
The main advantages of black lining biogas digesters on farms are reflected in the following points
1. The construction period is short. A 10,000-cubic-meter black lining biogas digester in a farm can be constructed in about half a month under fine weather.
2. The sewage treatment capacity is strong. Calculate the sewage and blisters feces according to the stock volume of 10,000 heads. You can also put all the sewage in the black lining biogas tank of the farm, and the anaerobic time is also 80-90 days for the staff. . This reduces the burden on the back-end sewage treatment.
3. The amount of biogas produced is large. Due to the longhouse time and long anaerobic time, the organic matter inside is decomposed. Converting pollution into renewable energy, biogas can be used to supply residents with domestic gas, or to generate electricity from biogas.
black lining oxidation pond
black lining oxidation pond, also known as stabilization pond, known as oxidation pond or biological pond, is a general term for a structure that uses natural purification capacity to treat sewage. Its purification process is like the self-purification process of natural water bodies. Usually, the land is trimmed, a pond is built, a dike and an anti-seepage layer are set up, and the sewage is treated by the microorganisms growing in the pond. It uses the joint action of bacteria and algae to treat organic pollutants in wastewater. The stable pond sewage treatment system has the advantages of low capital investment and operating costs, simple maintenance and repair, easy operation, effective removal of organic matter and pathogens in sewage, and no need for sludge treatment.
The main process of HDPE Geomembranes is made of polyethylene virgin resin through four-layer co-extrusion technology. Agents and other excipients.
It’s a popular use for animal waste lagoon pond liner (pig waste lagoon, chicken waste lagoon)
Features of HDPE Geomembranes liner
1. The anti-seepage effect is reliable, and its permeability coefficient is less than 10-17cm/s
2. Construction and laying are easier
3. Its tensile strength, elongation at break, and puncture resistance are strong
4. Low price and wide application
5. Stable material and strong chemical resistance
6. The seams are connected with double seams by a thermal welding machine, the seam strength is high, and the detection equipment is not easy to cause leakage.
Application scope of HDPE Geomembranes liner
1. Environmental protection and sanitation (such as domestic waste landfills, landfill liner, bottom liner landfill, clay liner in landfill, sewage treatment, toxic and hazardous substances treatment plants, hazardous goods warehouses, industrial waste, construction, and blasting waste, etc.)
2. Water conservancy (such as anti-seepage, plugging, reinforcement of dams of rivers, lakes liner, reservoirs liner, water pond liner, dam liners, preformed pond liner, plastic pond liner, anti-seepage of canals, vertical core walls, slope protection, etc.)
3. Municipal engineering (subway, underground engineering of buildings and roof cisterns, anti-seepage of roof gardens, the lining of sewage pipes, etc.)
4. Gardens (artificial lakes, ponds, pond linings of golf courses, slope protection, etc.)
5. Petrochemical (chemical plant, oil refinery, oil storage tank anti-seepage of the gas station, chemical reaction tank, the lining of sedimentation tank, secondary lining, etc.)
6. Mining (washing tank, heap leaching tank, ash yard, dissolution tank, sedimentation tank, storage yard, bottom lining anti-seepage of the tailings pond, etc.)
7. Agriculture (reservoir, drinking water pool, storage pond, anti-seepage of irrigation system)
8. Aquaculture (lining of fish ponds liner, shrimp ponds liner, sea cucumber circle slope protection, etc.)
9. Salt industry (salt field crystallization pond, brine pond cover, salt Geomembranes, salt pond plastic Geomembranes)
The principle of hdpe waterproofing membrane for pig farms is the same as that of traditional biogas digesters. It uses the advantages of anti-seepage and anti-leakage of HDPE membrane material. A layer of HDPE hdpe waterproofing membrane is laid in the excavated soil pit. According to the anaerobic fermentation process, It is required to install water inlet and outlet, slag extraction pipe, and biogas collection pipe in the pond, cover the top of the earth pit pond with HDPE hdpe waterproofing membrane to seal and fix the surrounding anchor grooves to form a whole anaerobic fermentation space.
black lining biogas digester construction process
Earth excavation -> pre-buried pipelines -> digging anchor trenches -> bottom black lining laying -> black lining biogas digester bottom water testing -> top Geomembranes laying -> anchoring trench backfilling
A. Process flow: (build pool)
Build a black lining biogas tank with a waterproof geomembrane on a pig farm, and the location of the civil construction depends on the specific conditions of the farm.
Before the construction of the pond, the technical engineers need to go to the site to excavate the line after the line is issued, and the excavator will carry out construction along with the placed size.
The shape of the biogas digester is a rectangle, and the surrounding slopes and the pool surface should be flat and uniform.
Anchoring hooks are dug at 1m at the side of the biogas digester, 1m wide and 1m deep, to fix the bottom membrane and the top membrane to prevent them from being blown up by the wind.
PVC geomembranes liners are not recommended for Animal Waste Lagoon Pond Liner. The stabilizers in the PVC liners material leach out and may be harmful to species. Consult with manufacturers before selecting a geomembrane liners material used for Animal Waste Lagoon Pond Liner.
Small Tips: If the entire waste storage pond is lined and access is needed on the bottom, consider placing concrete over the liner, bedded with geotextile. If there is an Animal Waste Lagoon Pond Liner project under construction, contact us!