How much is a square meter of fish pond HDPE geomembrane? The price of fish pond HDPE geomembrane varies due to different materials, different thicknesses, and different colors. Choosing fish pond HDPE geomembrane as the bottom lining of the pond can prevent water leakage, improve water quality, control the occurrence of diseases, check the growth of fish and shrimp, increase production and survival rate, and shorten the production cycle. Fish pond HDPE geomembrane has the characteristics of anti-radiation, not easy to break, heat-resistant and cold-resistant, and long-term water-lined immersion will not change the water quality. Compared with the original sandy soil fishpond, the one-time investment is large, but its benefits are obvious in the long run.
The advantages of HDPE geomembrane for fish pond anti-seepage
The basic requirements for building a pond are that the bottom of the pond is flat, the embankment is firm and firm, and the soil is loam. Loam soil refers to soil with moderate clay, silt, and sand content in the soil particle composition, and the particle size is between 0.2mm and 0.02mm. The texture is between clay and sandy soil. It has the advantages of both clay and sandy soil. It has good air permeability, water retention, and heat preservation performance. Cultivated into high-yielding and stable-yielding soil, it is also an ideal agricultural soil.
However, in ponds with soft sandy soil, the primary problem encountered is preventing water leakage; after a large number of aquaculture cases, it is concluded that high-strength polyethylene geomembrane is used as the bottom lining of ponds to prevent water leakage. The very ideal solution. High-strength polyethylene Geomembrane is different from ordinary membranes. It has the characteristics of resistance to external radiation, not easy to break, high heat and cold resistance, and long-term water immersion will not change the water quality and will not produce harmful substances. By laying a high-strength polyethylene geomembrane at the bottom of the pond, the water in the pond is isolated from the soil to achieve the purpose of preventing water seepage.
The anti-seepage method of HDPE geomembrane for fish ponds is better than that of ordinary soil ponds:
1. It can effectively protect the water in the fish pond from pollution and improve the water quality.
2. The occurrence of fish pond diseases can be controlled.
3. Easy to watch the growth of fish and shrimp.
4. The meat quality of fish and shrimp is improved.
5. It can improve the yield and survival rate of fish and shrimp.
6. It is easy to lay and fish and the production cycle is shortened.
Fish Pond HDPE Geomembrane Seepage Control System Cost
Although this kind of HDPE geomembrane anti-seepage system for fish ponds has a large one-time investment, its benefits are obvious in the long run. Since the material is made using high-density polyethylene, it is long-lasting and can be used year after year without deterioration. the
In recent years, with the development of freshwater fishery, many ancient river channels, beaches, and abandoned kiln pits have been developed and utilized. However, the soil quality of these development ponds is sandy soil, silt soil, gravel soil, etc., which are easy to seep after watering. Leakage, poor fertilizer, and water retention performance affect aquaculture production to a large extent, especially in places where water resources are scarce. To make better use of these resources and improve economic benefits, the anti-seepage of ponds is essential. There are many anti-seepage methods, but most of them have high costs and large one-time investments, which most farmers cannot afford. According to statistics, the cost of using fish pond HDPE geomembrane is about 1/6-1/8 of the anti-seepage investment of other materials, and its anti-seepage validity period can reach about 15-30 years. It can be seen that the use of fish pond HDPE geomembrane Anti-seepage, is not only effective but also low-cost.
How to install a fish pond HDPE geomembrane?
1. Excavation and leveling of the pond: first dig 30-40 cm of the surface soil of the pond, pile it around the pond, and use it when backfilling. Then level the pond, remove hard debris such as bricks, tiles, branches, etc., so as not to puncture the HDPE geomembrane of the fish pond, and tamp the loose parts.
2. Lay fish pond HDPE geomembrane: Cut the fish pond HDPE geomembrane into sections according to the length and width of the pond, and then use the fish pond HDPE geomembrane welding machine to weld the cut fish pond HDPE geomembrane to the size required by the design. When laying, first pour the surface soil into the pond with a water sprayer, and the water consumption should be based on the surface soil that has submerged the surface soil. After the water goes down, spread the HDPE geomembrane for the fish pond, so that the HDPE geomembrane for the fish pond can be attached to the surface. on the base soil.
3. Backfilling and compaction of the protective layer: Generally, the protective layer is backfilled on the same day when it is laid. The method is to backfill the soil accumulated around the pond into the pond with a thickness of 30-40 cm, and then flatten and compact it.
Fish pond HDPE geomembrane case
Tilapia has the advantages of fast growth, strong adaptability, and a short breeding cycle, and has become one of the main species for farming. In many areas, the bottom of the ponds is sand and gravel, which has poor water retention and serious pond leakage. To solve this problem, the ponds with serious leakage are paved with black fish pond HDPE geomembrane. The aquaculture area of several ponds is 8 mu. Blackfish pond HDPE geomembrane is laid on the bottom of the pond and the embankment of the pond. It is also equipped with a 3kw aerator and a bait-throwing machine.
After several months of practice, it has been proved that the HDPE geomembrane for fish ponds has the characteristics of low penetration, small groundwater exchange, and fast water temperature rise. But at the same time, due to the high water concentration of anti-seepage ponds, the water quality changes faster than soil ponds in high-temperature seasons. So, it is necessary to do a good job in fish pond water quality change during the breeding process, strengthen the monitoring of dissolved oxygen, and prevent floating heads and flooded ponds.
The HDPE geomembrane for fish pond anti-seepage has the advantages of simple construction and low cost; it is a flexible material of high molecular polymer, which has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, low-temperature resistance, and strong extensibility. It is an ideal anti-seepage material for aquaculture.
Precautions for fish pond HDPE geomembrane
1. Fish ponds generally choose to use HDPE geomembrane with a thickness of 0.5mm
2. The quality requires the use of new materials and avoids recycled materials.
3. During the construction and transportation of the fish pond HDPE geomembrane, do not drag or drag it hard, and avoid sharp objects from stabbing the geomembrane.
4. When laying, it should extend from the bottom to the high position, with moderate tightness, not too tight, and a 1.5% margin should be left for local subsidence and stretching. The laying of fish pond slopes must be done from top to bottom. The longitudinal joints of two adjacent panels should not be on a horizontal line and should be staggered by more than one meter. Before cutting, you should accurately measure the relevant size, and then cut according to the actual size. This can reduce the number of welds, and save raw materials as much as possible under the premise of ensuring quality, and it is also easier to ensure quality.
Which material is better for fish pond geomembrane?
The fishpond has serious water leakage, and we plan to use a geomembrane, but there are many types. I don’t know which material is best to use. How to choose? Whether it is used for ornamental fish ponds or aquaculture fisheries, this problem is often encountered, how to choose the specifications of fish pond geomembrane.
Geomembrane is a polymer chemical flexible material with small specific gravity, strong extensibility, high adaptability to deformation, corrosion resistance, low-temperature resistance, and good frost resistance. Due to its good tensile strength, high impact strength, impermeability, Acid and alkali resistance, heat resistance, weather resistance, wear resistance, and other properties, it has been widely used in the construction industry in coastal areas. At the same time, it is also widely used in river dams, reservoirs, diversion tunnels, highways, railways, airports, underground, underwater, and other projects.
1. There should be no oil, dust, or other sundries on the joints. When there are sundries, they must be cleaned before welding.
2. At the beginning of welding every day, the welding sample must be made first, and the peeling test and shear test should be carried out. After the sample is qualified, formal welding can be performed.
3. Geomembrane welding seams should be staggered and overlapped as much as possible, and the nodes formed between the membrane blocks will become T-shaped, and the cross-shaped ones should be minimized.
4. Avoid contact between fish and soil to avoid water pollution.
5. The geomembrane can not only prevent the accumulation of waste in the soil, but also prevent harmful chemicals such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, acidic substances, iron, and other harmful compounds from entering the pond. This can protect and promote the growth of fish and reduce the risk of disease.
6. HDPE geomembrane can protect the pond slope from erosion and can provide a smooth surface for the pond so that it is easy to remove the waste in the pond and ease fishing.
In actual construction applications, if the riverbed soil is very flat and there are very few branches and debris, then a single-layer geomembrane can be used to avoid the membrane being punctured by hard objects during construction. If there is a lot of soil debris in the riverbed and it is difficult to deal with, then a composite geomembrane (one cloth and one geomembrane or two cloths and one geomembrane) should be selected. The composite geomembrane not only has the anti-seepage and isolation functions of the geomembrane itself, but also has anti-puncture Functions, but the price and cost are a little higher than that of a single membrane. The specific specification of geomembrane for fish ponds should be determined according to the specific situation mentioned above.