The cost of different geotextiles can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including the type of geotextile, weight, size of rolls or pieces required, and supplier or manufacturer. In addition, market conditions and geographical location also affect the price of fabrics.
As a geotextile manufacturer and supplier with more than 20 years of experience, our company provides you with the following approximate price range references for geotextiles:
1. Non-woven geotextile fabric cost
– Generally speaking, non-woven geotextiles are usually cheaper than woven geotextiles.
The price range is $0.15 to $0.50 per square foot (or $1.50 to $5.40 per square meter), depending on factors such as gram weight and quality.
-Lighter-weight nonwoven geotextiles may be at the lower end of this price range, while heavier-weight nonwoven geotextiles are at the higher end.
2. Woven geotextile fabric cost per sq ft
– Woven geotextiles are generally more durable than non-woven geotextiles and therefore may cost a bit more than non-woven geotextiles.
– Woven geotextile prices range from $0.30 to $0.70 per square foot (or $3.20 to $7.50 per square meter), depending on pull strength, grammar, and construction.
– Heavy-duty woven geotextiles are generally more expensive than lightweight woven geotextiles.
3. Geotextile tube or bag cost
– Geotextile tubes or bags are used in applications such as dewatering and erosion control.
– Geotextile tube or bag prices can vary greatly depending on size and specification but can range from $0.50 to $5.00 per square foot (or $5.40 to $54 per square meter) or more.
4. Special geotextile cost
– Specialty geotextiles, such as those with specific properties such as UV resistance, chemical resistance, or electrical conductivity, may come in different price ranges.
– The price of specialty geotextiles varies greatly based on the unique properties of the material and the intended application.
It should be noted that the price ranges of these geotextiles are reference values and may fluctuate based on various geotextile raw material prices, exchange rate changes, and other factors, including suppliers, locations, and purchase quantities. In addition, if you purchase geotextiles in bulk, I believe there will be price discounts. As a geotextile manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience, it is recommended that you directly send us the geotextile indicators and parameters you need to obtain the most accurate and latest pricing information we can provide you.
People also ask
Is geotextile the same as landscape fabric?
Geotextile and landscape fabric are not the same; geotextile serves engineering and construction purposes, while landscape fabric is designed for gardening and weed control.
How long is a roll of geotextile fabric?
The length of a roll of geotextile fabric can vary but is typically between 100 to 500 feet or more, depending on the manufacturer and product specifications.
How much does it cost to overlap geotextile?
The cost of overlapping geotextiles depends on factors like material costs, project requirements, and the extent of overlap, making it project-specific and requiring calculation based on these factors.