Ⅰ) How to use HDPE geomembrane for golf course water holes pond liner?
As a special classification of HDPE impermeable geomembrane, golf course impermeable geomembrane has the characteristics of tensile resistance, and impact resistance.
Covering the entire water bottom of the project with a special impermeable geomembrane for golf courses can completely separate the water bottom from the water, and has a significant effect on waterproof, virus pollution, and anti-microbial erosion of high and low golf courses. Because the golf course water holes and sand bunker’s special geomembrane is smooth, it is not only convenient for disinfection.
Golf course pond liners offer more than the decorative appeal of a clean-looking pond. Course ponds provide obstacles for players, improve stormwater drainage to keep fairways playable, conserve water (eg, potential irrigation sources), and reduce stormwater management costs.
Flexible pond liners are available on most courses, allowing efficient, cheap, high-quality panel prefabrication. This allows a large number of gaskets to be installed with minimal need for specialized labor and on-site panel welding.
Ⅱ) How to lay Earthshields waterproof HDPE geomembrane:
1. Before laying the geomembrane, the corresponding qualified acceptance certificate documents of civil engineering should be obtained.
2. Before the geomembrane is cut, its relevant dimensions should be measured, and then cut according to the actual size.
3. When laying a geomembrane, the smallest number of welds should be sought, and raw materials should be saved as much as possible under the premise of ensuring quality. At the same time, it is easy to guarantee quality.
4. The lap width of the seam between the geomembrane and the geomembrane is generally not less than 10cm, and the thickness of the weld is not less than 1.5 times the thickness of the geomembrane. Usually, the direction of the weld alignment is parallel to the largest slope, that is, along the gradient direction. The geomembrane head and tail of the two geomembranes that are parallel in the longitudinal direction cannot be aligned, and a 1m layer difference distance is used to disperse and concentrate the welding seam to increase the tensile strength and puncture resistance.
5. Before laying, the coils used for each day are numbered and laid in a pre-set sequence. The geomembrane must be laid at one time and welded as soon as possible to reduce damage caused by wind or water. The laying and welding must be carried out on the same day.
6. Usually, in corners and deformed areas, the length of the seam should be shortened as much as possible. When laying the geomembrane on the slope.
7. After the Earthshields waterproof HDPE geomembrane is laid, walk on the waterproof HDPE geomembrane surface, then move tools. Any objects that can cause harm to the anti-seepage geomembrane should not be placed on the geomembrane or carried on the geomembrane to avoid damage to the geomembrane. cause accidental damage.
Ⅲ) How is geomembrane used in sand bunkers?
The anti-seepage geomembrane is the most important material for the anti-seepage of the sandpit. Thus, it is first necessary to select a suitable and high-quality geomembrane, and at the same time, it is necessary to consider the convenience of construction.
1) When the thickness of the impermeable geomembrane is less than 0.35mm when the hot-melt welding machine is used for welding on-site, the welding process is difficult to hold,
2) Omit geomembrane laying, the welding seam should be minimized, especially the interspersed welding seam, to reduce the hidden danger of leakage.
3) Besides, the depth of the general bunker is about 3m, and the depth can reach 5m. Thus, the strength of the geomembrane must be guaranteed, and the foundation of the bunker is very important. Once the foundation is deformed to a large extent, the geomembrane will Accept various loads.
Thus, when choosing a geomembrane, the more important characteristics are:
It is recommended to use a width of 8m. At present, most domestic manufacturers produce geomembranes of 6m. For example, the geomembrane produced by Shandong Dajin is 8 meters wide, which can reduce the weld seam compared to the 6 meters geomembrane;
Puncture resistance, environmental stress crack resistance, and right-angle tear strength are also very important goals;
The softness of HDPE geomembrane.
Ⅳ) Construction procedures
1. Excavate the shape of the bunker according to the drawings, including the depth of the bunker and the surrounding slope;
2. Flatten the lake bottom and compact the base soil to trim the shape of the lake;
3. The surrounding facades are built with 180 or 240mm thick soil retaining walls, and the anti-seepage geomembrane is laid on the walls;
4. A large area of 150-200 thick gravel layer is laid on the bottom. The function of the gravel layer is to drain the groundwater, so as prevent the groundwater from lifting the anti-seepage layer when the lake is drained;
5. On the gravel layer, lay the stone powder layer or the medium-coarse sand layer with a thickness of 80mm to level the base surface;
6. Spread 300 grams of non-woven fabric as an isolation layer;
7. Lay 1.5mm HDPE impermeable geomembrane;
8. Lay 300 grams of non-woven fabric as an isolation layer;
9. The surrounding facade is built with a 180mm thick brick inner wall, which is the maintenance wall of the facade anti-seepage geomembrane.
Ⅴ) Primary construction methods and technical measures
Construction of the base part:
1. Follow the drawings and plan, and trim the shape, height, and surrounding slope of the lake. A fixed elevation point is set in the bunker, and the elevation of each part and each construction sequence in the bunker is adjusted based on this point;
2. The mud layer in the bunker should be cleaned up or the soft soil should be compacted with enough gravel or stone powder;
3. According to the plan, the site where small islands or boulders are to be backfilled should be backfilled with a 300-500-thick corner stone layer, or 200-300-thick reinforced concrete slabs should be poured to enhance the strength of the foundation;
4. The crushed stone should not expose the edges and corners of the crushed stone, and must be covered with stone powder;
5. The isolation layer cloth should be laid flat, and the overlapping parts should be overlapped by more than 10 cm and cannot be left.
Ⅵ) Welding and paving of impermeable Geomembrane:
1. According to the on-site conditions of the shape, inclination, and feeding port organization of the bunker, confirm the construction sequence of the site and then lay and weld in sequence.
2. For irregular parts, cut the impermeable geomembrane into blocks of different shapes according to the site conditions, and then use a special electric welding machine to weld the cut impermeable geomembranes together.
3. The waterproof geomembrane is located at the welding line. The upper and lower anti-seepage geomembranes must be melted to a certain extent to make them melt into one. The welding line should be smooth and consistent in color, without spots and pockmarks. The welding port cannot be torn by hand. The temperature of the welding machine and the walking speed should be controlled according to the regulations to avoid weak welding or burning out the waterproof geomembrane.
4. The corners that cannot be constructed by a welding machine should be constructed with a special welding torch.
Ⅶ) Construction of joint parts such as nozzles, column edges, and wall edges:
1. The base surface of the root site should be firm and flat. The sleeve is stable and then welded cylindrical waterproof geomembrane.
2. If the end of the pipe is too large or the column position cannot be set into the waterproof geomembrane, wrap a few rubber sheets around the pipe body, and then make the anti-seepage geomembrane into a casing and wrap it on the pipe, according to the diameter of the pipe.
3. If some interfaces are on the underground concrete wall, first trim and flatten the interface part, paste a 5mm thick and 30-50mm wide rubber tape as a gasket along the interface line, and add a rubber gasket on it after laying a waterproof geomembrane. Press a 1-2mm thick stainless steel pressure plate on top, tighten the steel plate with a pull-out rose to make the interface watertight, and then add a waterproof sealant along the seam.
4.1. After repeated inspections, it is confirmed that the lap welding of the waterproof geomembrane everywhere is good, and when the large surface is not damaged, the isolation cloth for maintenance can be laid.
4.2. Lay a layer of stone powder (sand) on the maintenance cloth layer. The truck carrying materials cannot walk on the surface of the waterproof geomembrane. A layer of stone powder (sand) with a thickness of more than 10 cm must be laid, and then a layer of 2 cm thick must be laid. The wooden board can walk the hopper truck.
4.3. When transporting large stones and materials into the bunker, be careful and do not throw them on the waterproof layer. Beware of stones and bricks smashing the waterproof geomembrane.
4.4. After the waterproof geomembrane is covered, the overlapping parts are left around, and sharp objects cannot be placed. Temporary maintenance measures should be taken, such as covering with a cloth first, then pressing the cloth with wooden boards and bricks
As the leading geomembrane manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, Our quality satisfies the ASTM GRI-GM13 standard. Besides, we have obtained CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 certificates. Our customer projects include aquaculture (fish ponds, shrimp ponds), water conservancy (canals, dam), environmental protection (landfill sites, sewage treatment), mining (heap leaching ponds, tailings), agriculture (water reservoirs), and many other projects, customer satisfaction is 100%.