Introduction of Fish Pond Anti-seepage Geomembrane Liner
Whether it is used for ornamental fish ponds or fish farms, fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane, as a new type of anti-seepage and waterproof material, has anti-seepage, anti-corrosion properties, good chemical stability, high and low-temperature resistance, asphalt, oil and tar resistance, acid and alkali resistance, young, etc., and can be processed according to the actual project needs and functions, can be used in aquaculture, reservoirs, reservoirs, sewage treatment pools, and other water storage facilities.
Before the construction of the anti-seepage geomembrane in the fish pond, the bottom of the fish pond must be rolled and leveled first. First, the bottom of the fish pond must be compacted and rolled to be leveled. In particular, there should be no sharp objects such as stones and tree stumps exposed, so about avoid puncturing or scratching the anti-seepage geomembrane of the fish pond, so about prolonging the service life of the anti-seepage geomembrane of the fish pond. In production and use, one is to avoid sharp objects from causing damage to the anti-seepage geomembrane of the fish pond; the other is to drain the groundwater when lowering the water level of the pond to prevent the groundwater level from being too high and breaking the anti-seepage geomembrane of the fish pond. ; Third, in the off-season of production, try to keep the water depth of the pond more than half a meter to avoid overwintering in dry ponds.
Performance characteristics of Fish Pond Anti-seepage Geomembrane Liner
1) Water storage: Due to the low permeability coefficient of the anti-seepage geomembrane in the fish pond, it has good water storage performance, preventing the water in the fish pond from infiltrating into the soil, monitoring the water level, and saving related water conservation costs.
2) System stability: Compared with direct digging of ponds, the use of HDPE fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane can make the slope more stable, which is beneficial to drop the threats to fish ponds caused by natural conditions such as wind, rain, and waves. system stability, preventing the loss of farmed crops in fish ponds due to environmental damage. And the use of anti-seepage geomembrane in fish ponds can make the pond have steeper slopes and deeper depths, which is equal to increasing production in disguise. The stability of the system, of course, also reduces the maintenance of the pond and the cost of earthwork.
3) Reduce maintenance costs: The anti-seepage geomembrane in fish ponds can inhibit the growth of algae in the water and is easy to clean. Since the fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane itself contains anti-ultraviolet additives, the geomembrane is not afraid of sunlight and is easy to maintain. The use of anti-seepage geomembranes in fish ponds can provide a more convenient monitoring environment. Since the maintenance cost and time are very low, fishing can be carried out more.
4) Increase the yield: After using the anti-seepage geomembrane in the fish pond, there will be no weeds, sludge, and other things at the bottom of the pond that will affect the salvage speed, so the fishing can be carried out more. The fishing time will be reduced, and the vitality and freshness of fish and shrimp will be enhanced.
Application of Fish Pond Anti-seepage Geomembrane Liner
HDPE fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane is also known as high-density polyethylene membrane, HDPE geomembrane, HDPE anti-seepage membrane, HDPE membrane. It is a plastic coil composed of HDPE, and its HDPE is a thermoplastic resin with high crystallinity. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals.
Disadvantages and solutions of Fish Pond Anti-seepage Geomembrane Liner
1) Problem: increased procurement costs before building fish ponds;
Our solution: Be sure to choose a new material for the anti-seepage geomembrane of the fish pond, so about cut the procurement cost. Recycled geomembranes may render your ornamental fish pond or fish farm unusable within the second year of use.
2) Problem: When installing and welding the anti-seepage geomembrane in the fish pond, the requirements for the working surface of the fish pond will be stricter, which will lead to an increase in the workload;
Our solution: Our company has professional welding geomembrane installers. If you need it, we can go to the site to guide your installation. At the same time, we will provide you with the most comprehensive fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane installation and welding video and instruction manual, even if you have not purchased fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane products, we can provide you with it!
Thickness selection of Fish Pond Anti-seepage Geomembrane Liner
The thickness specifications of the fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane have the following common thicknesses: 0.3mm fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane, 0.75mm fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane, 1.0mm fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane, 1.5mm fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane, 2.0 mm fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane. Generally speaking, the common thickness of fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane is 0.5mm, which can meet the normal needs of fish pond anti-seepage. As long as the use is reasonable and not man-made damage, the life of 0.5mm fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane can reach more than 20 years.
Service life OF Fish Pond Anti-seepage Geomembrane Liner
At present, the 0.5mm thick fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane is the most common type of fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane in the waterproof layer of the pond. The 100% new material 0.5mm thick fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane produced by our company can meet all the normal requirements of the pond waterproof layer. As long as the application is effective, the service life of the 100% new 0.5mm thick fish pond anti-seepage geomembrane can reach more than 20 years or even longer.
Construction technology of Fish Pond Anti-seepage Geomembrane Liner
The foundation of the fish pond is excavated, the base surface is flat and compacted, the anti-seepage film is laid after removing the sundries, the soil is backfilled (about 20cm) while laying, and the top of the slope is dug for anchoring. It is recommended to use a fish pond with a thickness of 0.5mm~1.5mm Seepage geomembrane.
Comprehensive Analysis of Fish Pond Anti-seepage Geomembrane Liner
Omit the effect of using anti-seepage geomembrane for fish ponds, after the anti-seepage geomembrane is installed in the fish pond, there will be no debris such as silt, weeds, etc. that affect the fishing speed at the bottom of the pond. Efficient fishing. The fishing time is shortened, and the vitality and freshness of natural fish and shrimp will be increased. Under the isolation of the anti-seepage geomembrane in the fish pond, the ability of bacteria to adapt to the environment will be reduced, which also ensures that fish and shrimp can grow in a good environment, reducing the possibility of the spread of many bacterial diseases, thereby improving fish Production of shrimp. In the end, it also led to a direct increase in the income of the fishermen!