What should be paid attention to when the anti-seepage membrane is used in fish ponds?
The anti-seepage membrane is an important material used in fish ponds and other water bodies to avoid water leakage in ponds. The following points should be paid attention to when using an anti-seepage membrane:
1. Selection of anti-seepage membrane material: Factors such as waterproof performance and weather resistance must be considered when selecting an anti-seepage membrane material. Common anti-seepage membrane materials include HDPE geomembrane and LLDPE geomembrane.
2. Installation method of anti-seepage membrane: When installing the anti-seepage membrane, it is necessary to follow the construction instructions provided by the manufacturer. Pay special attention to the film’s strength not to be too low; pre-treat the foundation and clean up the geology; ensure that the film is flat and completely covered to the bottom of the pool and the upper part of the four walls.
3. Joint treatment of anti-seepage membrane: If it is necessary to connect two anti-seepage membranes, they must be fixed with professional clamps or adhesives to ensure that water will not seep into the ground.
4. Maintenance of anti-seepage membrane: Although it can avoid water leakage, it also needs regular inspection and maintenance. In particular, check whether the impermeable membrane is punctured or damaged and repair it in time to avoid unnecessary water quality problems.
To sum up, the correct selection of materials, attention to installation, interface treatment, and regular maintenance are the key points that should be paid attention to in impermeable membranes.
Can the impermeable membrane be used to raise crabs?
The impermeable membrane is generally used for waterproofing and preventing water leakage. If you want to use impermeable membranes to raise crabs, you need to consider the following points:
– The impermeable membrane must be resistant to high temperatures to ensure no damage to the crabs.
– The impermeable membrane needs to be thick enough to withstand the movement and weight of the crabs on it.
– The design of the aquarium and the application of the anti-seepage membrane also need to be reasonable to ensure that the water flow, oxygen, and water quality meet the needs of crab growth.
In general, impermeable membranes can be used to raise crabs, but the premise is to choose a suitable impermeable membrane and design the crab breeding environment. Besides, it is also necessary to protect the ecological environment to avoid adverse impacts on local water resources and ecology.
As the leading geomembrane manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, Our quality satisfies the ASTM GRI-GM13 standard. Besides, we have obtained CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 certificates. Our customer projects include aquaculture (fish ponds, shrimp ponds), water conservancy (canals, dam), environmental protection (landfill sites, sewage treatment), mining (heap leaching ponds, tailings), agriculture (water reservoirs), and many other projects; customer satisfaction is 100%.
You can contact us if you have crab ponds, fish ponds, shrimp ponds, and other similar aquaculture projects! Our engineers will give you the most professional technical support, and our company can also provide you with free geomembrane samples!