The specifications of HDPE impermeable geomembrane produced by Shandong Dajin Geosynthetics are complete, 0.2-3.0mm can be produced, width and length can be customized. HDPE Geomembrane is one of the impermeable geosynthetic materials. It is a waterproof and barrier material produced from high-density polyethylene resin. It has good mechanical properties, good water permeability, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, It has strong anti-burial and corrosion resistance.
HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane has complete specifications and a wide range of uses.
Characteristics In Biogas Digesters
1. Low engineering or installation work cost. The HDPE anti-seepage membrane adopts new technology to improve the anti-seepage effect, but the production process is more scientific, so the production cost is lower than that of traditional waterproof materials. It is actually calculated that the general project using HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane will save about 50% of the cost.
2. Easy installation of the construction. The construction speed is fast, and the anti-seepage membrane has high flexibility. There are various specifications and laying forms to meet the anti-seepage requirements of different projects. Hot-melt welding is used, the welding seam strength is high, and the construction is convenient, fast, and convenient.
3. Fewer requirements for construction conditions. HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane has strong tensile strength and elongation at break, which enables HDPE geomembrane to be used in various harsh geological and climatic conditions. HDPE geomembrane can adapt to uneven geological settlement, strong strain force, strong weather resistance, strong aging resistance, can be exposed for a long time and maintain the original performance; HDPE geomembrane has high tensile strength, so has good property of corrosion resistance. HDPE Geomembrabecan meets the needs of the high-standard engineering project of Biogas.
4. Excellent chemical Resistance, high and low-temperature resistance, asphalt resistance, oil and tar resistance, acid, alkali, salt, and other 80 kinds of strong acid and alkali chemical medium corrosion.
5. Strong anti-aging performance, the anti-seepage membrane has excellent anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, anti-decomposition ability, can be used bare, the material service life is 50-70 years or even more than 100 years, providing good materials for anti-seepage required project in environmental protection.
Biogas digester With HDPE Geomembrane Liner construction process
1. Earthwork preparing work, you can do the as the following process： Earthwork，pre-buried pipelines, digging of anchor trenches, bottom black membrane laying， black membrane biogas digester bottom water testing, top membrane laying, anchoring trench backfilling.
2. Site selection of the biogas pond. Before building the biogas pond, technical engineers need to go to the site and excavate after the line is issued. The excavator will carry out construction along with the placed size. The shape of the biogas digester is better to be rectangular, and the surrounding slope and pool surface should be flat and uniform.
3. The fix work of the HDPE geomembrane. Dig anchor hooks 1m at the side of the biogas digester, 1m wide and 1m deep, to fix the bottom and the top of the geomembrane to prevent them from being blown up by the wind. After the biogas digester is excavated, blind trenches are excavated according to the actual situation on the site, and water inlet pipes, water outlet pipes, slag discharge pipes, exhaust pipes, etc. are laid.
4. Laying of biogas tank bottom membrane: HDPE geomembrane with a thickness of more than 1.2mm is used, and HDPE geomembrane with a thickness of more than 1.5mm is used for the cover film.
The specifications of the HDPE impermeable membrane are complete, and the welding process is as follows
1. When laying geomembrane, there should be no dirt, moisture, and dust at the edge joints.
2. Keep the welding Distance between 15cm~20cm. Before welding, the polyethylene films on both sides of the joint should be adjusted so that they overlap a certain width and are flat and wrinkle-free.
3. During welding, the company assigns technicians to be responsible for welding or technical guidance. Special double-track automatic climbing welding is used during welding.
4. Control the pressure, temperature, and forward speed of the heat sealer to ensure the quality of the weld.
5. Check-in time after welding to ensure the integrity of the weld, with the laying and welding during the welding process, the cleaning of the time course becomes more difficult.
Pumping test for non-destructive testing of HDPE impermeable membrane welding
This method is applicable not only to the weld but also to any doubtful point on the geomembrane plane. A vacuum leak detector is used for the pumping test.
The principle of vacuum leak detection is very simple, that is, if there is a leakage point on the weld of the geomembrane or on the surface of the geomembrane, apply soapy water to the place first, cover the vacuum leak detector on it, turn on the vacuum pump, transparent Negative pressure is formed in the cover, and soap bubbles will be generated at the leak point, which can be observed outside the transparent cover. If no soap bubbles are observed, there are no leaks. When using vacuum leakage, there are two points that need to be explained: one is that soap bubbles are generated on the inner edge of the transparent cover, which does not mean that the geomembrane has a leakage point. The second is that when the transparent cover rides on the extrusion welded seam, the welding package is smeared with mud to form a slow filtering slope, so on to ensure the reliability of the foam rubber seal.
When vacuum leak detection is used, the general vacuum degree is 160-533.3MPa. When pressure maintenance is required for observation, the general pressure is 200-240MPa, and the pressure is maintained for the 30s.
Vacuum detection of geomembrane extrusion welding: the single-track weld formed by extrusion welding should be detected by the vacuum detection method. Use vacuum testing equipment to apply negative pressure to the welding seam to be inspected. When the air pressure in the vacuum cover reaches 25-35kPa, the welding seam is deemed qualified without any leakage.
HDPE geomembrane is an excellent material for the Biogas project. Now more and more HDPE geomembrane is used in different projects not only including Biogas projects but also landfill projects, agriculture(dam liners/reservoir liners) projects, aquaculture projects (fish pond liners/shrimp pond liners), wastewater treatment projects, and the like. Shandong Dajin geosynthetic Co., LTD insists on 100% virgin high quality to produce the HDPE geomembrane, has won more and more satisfaction and trust from customer-friends all over the world. Any problems, pls find Dajin professional sales for advice.