Environmental protection and sustainable development have become the general trend in the development of the world’s chemical industry, and have become the main driving force for the renewal of chemical products and technology. By promoting friendly technology, attaching importance to environmental protection investment, environmental protection investment, energy conservation and consumption reduction, reasonable use of existing resources, and improving environmental quality; creating more wealth for the whole society, to protect the earth’s environment. HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner is a high-performance anti-seepage anti -anticorrosive product, especially its chemical resistance, acid-alkali, salt, heavy oil, high and low temperature, and good molecular stability. Chemical solid waste is the best product for anti-seepage landfill. A new type of anti-seepage treatment process was promoted by the National Environmental Protection Agency.
Anti-Seepage Membrane Liner For Mining Solutions
Polyethylene membrane series products: HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner, LDPE flexible waterproof geomembrane, high-density polyethylene anti-seepage membrane liner is used in tailings, slag landfills, osmotic liquid collection tanks, chemical anti-seepage, oil tank basic anti-seepage, emergency pool prevention Metallurgical mining projects such as seepage, pharmaceutical and chemical pools.
The high anti-seepage coefficient-HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner has an anti-seepage effect that is unable to compare with ordinary waterproof materials. HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner has high-strength anti-stretching mechanicality. Its excellent elasticity and deformation ability make it very suitable for expansion or contraction base surface. It can overcome the uniform anti-seepage membrane liner of the base surface, the water vapor penetration coefficient K <= 1.0*10-13g.cm/CM2.S.PA.
HDPE Anti-Seepage Membrane Liner can be the best choice for mining solutions
1. Chemical stability-HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner has excellent chemical stability and is used in sewage treatment, chemical reaction tanks, and garbage landfills. High and low temperature, asphalt resistance, oil and tar, acid, alkali, salt, and other more than 80 strong acid and strong alkali chemical medium corrosion
2. Aging resistance-HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner has excellent anti-aging, ultraviolet, and anti-decomposition capabilities, can be used naked, and the service life of the material is 50-70 years.
3. Anti-Plants root-HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner has excellent anti-puncture ability and can resist most of the plant root system
4. High mechanical strength-HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner has good mechanical strength, the break-stretching strength is 28MP, and the fracture extension rate is 700%
5. High-cost-high-HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner adopts new technologies to improve the anti-seepage effect, but the production process is more scientific and quick, so the production cost is lower than the traditional waterproof material. To save costs about 50%
6. Fast construction speed-HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner has high flexibility. There are many specifications and various layouts to meet the requirements of different engineering anti-seepage requirements.
7. Environmental protection non-toxic-HDPE materials used are non-toxic and friendly materials. The principle of anti-seepage is ordinary physical changes and does not produce any harmful substances. It is the best choice for environmental protection, breeding, and drinking pools
8. Good welding effect-HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner uses a special welding machine to weld it very well, the intensity of the weld is greater than the strength of the mother material, and it is easy to construct
High-tensile strength and excellent elasticity: HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner has high-strength anti-stretch mechanicality. Its excellent elasticity and strong deformation capabilities make it very suitable for expansion or contraction, which can overcome the uneven settlement of the base surface.
HDPE Anti-Seepage Membrane Liner mining Solutions
The anti-seepage and anti-corrosion of metallurgy and mining are important. The loss of harmful and toxic substances and rare metals will pollute the environment. Use HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner as a pad. It is not afraid of corrosion, leakage, and low cost.
Now the following is the installation of an Anti-Seepage Membrane Liner for mining solutions：
1. Before laying, organize the laying environment. Some mountains need to spray pulp to flatten. The radius of the corner and the large delegation should not be less than 50cm. There must be no sharp debris within 25mm vertical depth of the grassroots level: such as tree roots, rubble, stones, concrete particles, steel bars, metals, or other debris that are enough to pierce the HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner. When the foundation is filled in the soil, it must be in batches one by one. The thickness of each filling soil does not exceed 30cm each time. It is compacted layer by layer with mechanical equipment with sprinklers. There should be no large-scale stagnant water, silt, etc. on the basics of the foundation surface. If the groundwater level is high, you need to do the guidance of underground water and gas. Before laying the anti-seepage membrane liner, the corresponding qualified acceptance document of the civil engineering project will be paved.
2. Before the anti-seepage membrane liner is cut, it should measure its related size, and then cut according to the actual. Generally, it is not appropriate to cut it according to the size of the figure. It should be numbered and recorded on the special form.
3. When laying an HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner, the minimum welds should be made. Under the premise of ensuring quality, try to save raw materials as much as possible. It is also easy to ensure quality.
4. The width of the joints between the membrane between the membranes is generally not less than 10cm. Usually, the weld arranging direction is parallel to the maximum slope, that is, arranged along the slope direction.
5. Usually in corners and deformities, the length of the seam should be shortened. Except for special requirements, on the slope of the slope more than 1: 6, the welding seam is not provided as much as possible.
6. In the laying of anti-osmotic geomorphic, people should be avoided in the laying of human folds. When the temperature is low, it should be tightened and paved as much as possible.
7. After the laying of the anti-seepage membrane liner, you should try to reduce walking and moving tools on the membrane surface. Any object that can cause harm to HDPE membranes should not be placed on the membrane or carried on the membrane to avoid the right. The anti-seepage membrane liner causes accidental injury.
The anti-seepage membrane liner should not be dragged or dragged during transportation to avoid acute stabbing:
1. It should be extended from the bottom to the high level. Do not pull too. There should be more than 1.50%to prepare a local sinking extension. Considering the actual situation of this project, the slope adopts the order of laying from top to bottom;
2. The two adjacent vertical joints should not be on a horizontal line, and they should be staggered by more than 1m;
3. The vertical connector should be above 1.50m from the foot and bending foot, and it should be located on the plane;
4. Step first slope and backcourt;
5. When laying the slope, the direction of the exhibition anti-seepage membrane liner should basically be parallel to the maximum slope line.
6. After laying, welding should be immediately welded. Pipeline nodes, yin and yang corners, corners, and other difficult places can be welded with hot bans and extruded welding machines.
7. Anchor groove (HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner pressure edge fixation) excavation: anchor groove specification 50cm × 50cm × 50cm, the anchor groove angle should be an arc or small angle so that the HDPE anti-seepage membrane can be smoothly fitted with the groove wall. Avoid excessive bending, suspension, etc. If anchoring on the mountain facade, anchoring bolts need to be anchored, fixed with pressure strips, and then cloth meshes to reinforce.
HDPE Anti-Seepage Membrane Liner Welding:
1. The welding of the hot welding machine is divided into adjusting the pressure setting temperature setting speed welding seam overlap to check the mosaic motor pressure welding.
2. There must be no oil and dust at the joints. The overlapping section of the HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner should not be sandwiched with mud and other debris. When there is debris, it must be cleaned before welding.
3. At the beginning of the welding of daily welding, a 0.9mm × 0.3mm sample must be welded at the scene. The width of the overlap is not less than 10cm, and the peeling and cutting tests are performed on the spot on the field. Good speed, pressure, and temperature are formally welded. The date, time, and ambient temperature must be marked on the sample. During the welding process, the hot-welding machine needs to pay attention to the operation of the welding machine at any time and fine-tune the speed and temperature according to the actual situation at the scene.
4. Welding seams are neat, and beautiful, and must not be welded or jump away.
5. When the length of the anti-seepage membrane liner is insufficient, it needs to be spliced long. The horizontal weld should be welded first, and then the vertical seam should be welded. The horizontal weld is greater than 50cm.
6. The welded seam of the adjacent geomembrane should be mixed as possible. The nodes formed between the membrane block should be T -shaped to minimize the cross-type. The vertical mold is enhanced by the squeezing welding machine at the intersection of the weld.
7. When the welded anti-seepage membrane liner is not allowed to press the dead, when the HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner is laid, according to the local temperature change range and the HDPE anti-seepage membrane liner performance requirements, the telescopic deformation caused by temperature changes is reserved.
8. When the temperature control of the welding machine is lower than 200 ° C, the clean cloth or cotton yarn should be welded. If necessary, it should be polished again. Do not try it by hand.
9. When the joints have the effects of exposure, humidity, and sediment, welding is performed after treatment.
10. Welded when it rains or has a tide, dew, or Dasha, except for protective measures.
11. When the temperature is lower than 5 ° C, the construction will not be constructed by the requirements of the specification. If construction is required, the welding machine should be preheated before welding.
12. The squeezing welding machine should regularly check the slider of the gun head during the welding process. When the wear is more severe, the slider should be replaced in time to avoid damaging the membrane surface.
13. Anti-seepage membrane liners should be powered by generators with good voltage stabilization performance during welding. In special cases, the voltage regulator must be used when using local power consumption.
In a word, the mining industry is generally considered to be the largest producer of solid waste in the world. Waste rock and tailings are the two main forms of mining waste. Anti-Seepage Membrane Liners are used to retain chemical solutions used to dissolve minerals in the ore and allow leachate collection.
As the leading geomembrane manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, Our quality satisfies the ASTM GRI-GM13 standard. Besides, we have obtained CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 certificates. Our customer projects include aquaculture (fish ponds, shrimp ponds), water conservancy (canals, dam), environmental protection (landfill sites, sewage treatment), mining (heap leaching ponds, tailings), agriculture (water reservoirs), and many other projects, customer satisfaction is 100%.